The most important thing you can do to increase sales for your business is to give your customers a lot of return on investment (ROI), whether that means making big changes to your website to make a great UI/UX design or choosing the best way to process payments. In this article, we are going to discuss the 4 best payment gateway addons for gravity forms that you need to know. So keep reading.
Payment Gateway – The Concept
The most important thing you can do to increase sales for your business is to give your customers a lot of return on investment (ROI), whether that means making big changes to your website to make a great UI/UX design or choosing the best way to process payments.
Here, we will examine the top payment gateway addons for Gravity Forms today and how they can boost your B2B and B2C e-commerce operations.
Reasons To Choose Gravity Forms
Best Accessibility Tools
With the latest news about Gravity Forms 2.5, you can get better use of the keyboard, more HTML5 semantics, and all the features you need to make accessible forms that meet WCAG 2.1 AA.
Intuitive Form Builder
An intuitive and flawless form builder has been inducted into Gravity Forms. It helps new users to start developing forms and expand their businesses on the go. With no coding needed, our form editor has a simple drag-and-drop interface.
Gravity Forms has a lot of skilled people and an extensive library of resources; so it doesn’t matter if you are a seasoned campaigner or just starting with WordPress. These resources can help you to get your queries resolved.
Now we have a fair idea of what a payment gateway is. So, without further ado, let’s find out some of the best payment gateways for Gravity Forms:
Top Payment Gateway Addons For Gravity Forms
1. Square For Gravity Forms
With the help of the ground-breaking WordPress plugin Square for Gravity Forms, customers may use gravity forms to make one-time or recurring payments using Square’s Payment Gateway.
Initially, the customers had the option of direct, “one-time” payments made using Pay with Gravity Form Square or recurring payments made using the Gravity Form Square Recurring Plugin. Recently, their experts put together the features and functions of the two plugins to make the Square for Gravity Forms add-on.
- This payment gateway uses the Square Payment Gateway to process direct payments made through Gravity Forms.
- By including a subscription phase and a stage for its renewal, you can process recurring payments using Gravity Forms.
- It is possible to use step forms or many forms of help.
- Users can add their transaction remarks.
- You can track and manage your orders from Gravity Forms on the dashboard of your Square account thanks to its support for order synchronization.
- The admin and user can see the payment field in emails.
- In the latest version of the Square V2 API, test transactions can be seen in the Square Dashboard.
- Because the Square Payment Gateway supports SCA, users can try out the SCA Testing features.
2. Payeezy For Gravity Forms
Every country in the world can use the Payeezy Gateway to pay with a debit or credit card. It seamlessly integrates with the website’s checkout process. Payeezy’s comprehensive security measures make it easy for potential clients to support the company and share their personal information without worrying about privacy.
Payeezy works in over 50 countries, lets you track costs in real-time, and accepts more than 140 different currencies.
- Subscription information, as well as transaction notes.
- The secure and flawless payment process
- Service, product, and subscription transaction forms
- The straightforward and standardized deployment process
- Sandbox feature for transaction testing
3. Amazon Pay – Trusted Payment Gateway For Gravity Forms
Thanks to the Amazon Pay plugin, today’s customers can use their Amazon accounts to make purchases on your website. Also, this lets people shop and check out without having to leave your website or create a new account.
The pricing for Amazon Pay is straightforward, so the costs associated with accepting payments are reasonable and dependent on a specific volume. For Amazon Pay, you need a central account, and the fees for using Amazon may vary depending on what your company needs.
- Customers can be tracked on the website until they complete their purchase.
- Multi-currency payments are acceptable.
- Find, assess, detect, and stop fraud activities.
- It is mobile-friendly and you can optimize it for learning payments.
- Help assistance and also support assistance for subscription plugins
Global retailers can easily rely on CyberSource as a corporate-friendly solution supplier. This easy-to-use payment gateway for gravity forms can help schools, travel agencies, financial institutions, political and government institutions, and also non-government organizations.
With the Gravity Forms Extension for CyberSource, you can use your Gravity Form-based website and the Protected Acceptance Hosted Checkout method to set up your CyberSource merchant account and accept ACH and card payments online.
- Safe Payment Process: Secure Acceptance Hosted Checkout is used to securely process ACH and credit card payments. Resynchronizing your potential clients to the gateway websites relieves you of the burden of creating customized payment pages or obtaining PCI-DSS certification.
- Seamless Installation: Similar to many plugins for WordPress gateways, the installation is relatively easy with just the click of a thumb. Furthermore, you will be required to fill in specific fields before deciding whether to accept debit or credit cards in your eCommerce or other online stores.
Here is the wrap-up! The abovementioned gravity form payment gateways are massively helpful. The list is made based on things like the speed of transactions; the number of features, how well they work together, how many currencies they support, and how safe they are. So, integrating a payment gateway with gravity forms is one of the most important parts of any online store or e-commerce site.
Interesting Related Article: 12 Best Free Forms WordPress Plugins In 2023.