Installing Theme via WordPress interface
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes
- Click on Add New
- Search for the Health ServicesTheme.
- Click on Install and activate the theme
Installing Theme Offline
- Download a Copy of Health Services Theme from our site WordPress ORG.
- You’ll get ‘gymnaz.zip’ file save it in your storage (do not unzip it!).
- Go to Dashboard > Themes > Click on Add New
- Click on Upload Theme button.
- Browse for the theme you’ve have downloaded.
- Click on Install and Activate the theme.
Installation Via FTP/Cpanel
- Download a Copy of Health Services;Theme from our site.
- Unzip it
- Now Connect the FTP server using the FTP details and copy the extracted folder to ‘site-name/wp-content/themes/’ path.
- Now, go to the Dashboard >> Appearance > Themes.
- You will see the Health Servicestheme in the theme dashboard.
- Activate the Health Servicestheme.
- Click on Dashboard >> Appearance >> customize for further setup.