Before starting the installation you need a good hosting provider we recommend you best-hosting provider with a 2-month free subscription
We provide a Website customization service too. If you want to set up your website as shown in demo (As it is) we are here to help you. Our Charges for setup the website as shown in the demo.
What We Need?
We need an images folder and a doc file including all details (Example – For Slider Text, image, URL)
Contact Us for Theme Customization Service
How to Install Theme
Installing Theme via the WordPress interface
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes
- Click on Add New
- Search for the Construction Sites Theme.
- Click on Install and activate the theme
Installing Theme Offline
- Download a Copy of the Construction Sites Theme from our site WordPress ORG.
- You’ll get ‘construction-sites.zip’ file save it in your storage (do not unzip it!).
- Go to Dashboard > Themes > Click on Add New
- Click on the Upload Theme button.
- Browse for the theme you have downloaded.
- Click on Install and Activate the theme.
Installation Via FTP/Cpanel
- Download a Copy of the Construction Sites Theme from our site.
- Unzip it
- Now Connect the FTP server using the FTP details and copy the extracted folder to ‘site-name/wp-content/themes/’ path.
- Now, go to the Dashboard >> Appearance > Themes.
- You will see the Construction Sites theme in the theme dashboard.
- Activate the Construction Sites theme.
- Click on Dashboard >> Appearance >> customize for further setup.