Before starting the installation you need a good hosting provider we recommend you best-hosting provider with a 2-month free subscription
We need an images folder and a doc file including all details (Example – For Slider Text, image, URL)
Contact Us for Theme Customization Service
How to Install Theme
Installing Theme via the WordPress interface
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes
- Click on Add New
- Search for the Gymnaz Theme.
- Click on Install and activate the theme
Installing Theme Offline
- Download a Copy of the Gymnaz Theme from our site WordPress ORG.
- You’ll get ‘gymnaz.zip’ file save it in your storage (do not unzip it!).
- Go to Dashboard > Themes > Click on Add New
- Click on the Upload Theme button.
- Browse for the theme you have downloaded.
- Click on Install and Activate the theme.
Installation Via FTP/Cpanel
- Download a Copy of the Gymnaz Theme from our site.
- Unzip it
- Now Connect the FTP server using the FTP details and copy the extracted folder to ‘site-name/wp-content/themes/’ path.
- Now, go to the Dashboard >> Appearance > Themes.
- You will see the Gymnaz theme in the theme dashboard.
- Activate the Gymnaz theme.
- Click on Dashboard >> Appearance >> customize for further setup.